for years i have admired my wife's wonderful feet (usually without her knowledge) and longed to surrender to their beauty and power. i constantly fantasize about kneeling before her and taking her feet in in my hands, massaging them, kissing them, tasting, smelling, worshiping. unfortunately, she has mostly been uncomfortable in allowing my fetish. recently though, there have been a few incidents that have me hoping that she might become more tolerant of my foot fetish and permit to pursue things further. and that's where this blog comes in as i hope to chronicle this much anticipated progress in my submission to her beautiful feet.

Monday, May 7, 2012

worshiping wife's feet

oh fuck ... it finally happened! after all these years, all my secret pinings and sneaking glances and fantasizing during masturbation, my wife allowed me to worship her beautiful feet. it was so wonderful that's all i can think about.


we were in bed and she had just given herself a huge orgasm with her rabbit. i love to watch her use that thing and she doesn't mind me watching either. and by the time she was finished, i was as hard as i've ever been and soaked with precum. after she caught her breath she asked, "so what are we going to do with you?"


i kind of stammered for a second or two then reached down and took a hold of her foot. she willingly lifted it for me and guided it to my face with my hand supporting it underneath. i looked in her eyes as i put my lips on her big toe and started to kiss it. i kept looking at her and she was smiling at me ... smiling for chissakes! i never expected that. in the past she might have let me kiss  it once or twice but then she would pull it away. but this was different. she was actually starting to rub it against my face. of course i was rubbing myself by now with her foot in my face and presenting her a rather submissive vision of her husband. perhaps that was what was making her smile.


i had been in a similar situation with her before once in California but it was brief and i was a little timid about going to far with my passion for her foot. this time was different. i was so taken with my worship that i lost myself. i was kissing all her toes and her sole then i was sucking and licking and moaning and rubbing myself harder in front of her. and she kept looking at me with that amusement on her face. whether she recognized it or not, this was true submission on my part and by far the closest i have ever felt to being dominated by my wife. i was powerless to her. i just don't know if she realized it.


after several minutes of this ecstasy, i couldn't control myself and ejaculated on my hand and stomach. she watched me the whole time and never stopped smiling and never stopped rubbing her foot against me. i wished she would have taken the domination bait and gotten some of my cum on her toes and ordered me to lick it off but i'm happy with one thing at a time.


afterward, i wondered how things were going to be with us, how was she going to treat this epiphany of ours. i mean, i just masturbated in front of her while worshiping her foot and she seemed to enjoy it. how long will it take for her to figure out that she can control me just by dangling her foot before me? we could just be sitting around and she could take off a shoe, hold her foot up and tell me to kiss it. i don't know if she will ever do that, but i do know what i would do if she ever did. 


and today i woke up with this thought: yesterday i worshiped my wife's feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment