for years i have admired my wife's wonderful feet (usually without her knowledge) and longed to surrender to their beauty and power. i constantly fantasize about kneeling before her and taking her feet in in my hands, massaging them, kissing them, tasting, smelling, worshiping. unfortunately, she has mostly been uncomfortable in allowing my fetish. recently though, there have been a few incidents that have me hoping that she might become more tolerant of my foot fetish and permit to pursue things further. and that's where this blog comes in as i hope to chronicle this much anticipated progress in my submission to her beautiful feet.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

reading



my wife loves to read and i love to service her pussy so this seemed like a good photo to borrow. i kind of doubt that i will ever be this lucky but who knows. after all, it only took 31 years for me to get her foot in my mouth.


btw, this photo came from a tumblr called only she comes which has plenty of visions like this of men being subservient to women. i was honestly surprised at how many of these sites are out there. and once you find one you like, it's easy to bounce around to others that have related content. amazing, isn't it, how popular this whole idea of women led relationships has become?
and is there anything that defines "servitude" more than worshiping a woman's pussy for her lone pleasure?



No comments:

Post a Comment