for years i have admired my wife's wonderful feet (usually without her knowledge) and longed to surrender to their beauty and power. i constantly fantasize about kneeling before her and taking her feet in in my hands, massaging them, kissing them, tasting, smelling, worshiping. unfortunately, she has mostly been uncomfortable in allowing my fetish. recently though, there have been a few incidents that have me hoping that she might become more tolerant of my foot fetish and permit to pursue things further. and that's where this blog comes in as i hope to chronicle this much anticipated progress in my submission to her beautiful feet.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

further along

on friday night my wife masturbated with a new toy i bought for her as i watched. she came so hard that she fell asleep shortly after, leaving me all alone with my damp hardness. i started to touch myself but lost interest since she wasn't awake to watch or help so i slept. 


the next morning i awoke very hard but decided to let her sleep. i made coffee and eventually brought some to her and she apologized for falling asleep the night before and i told her i didn't come. she said that she thought i would have finished myself off since i love to masturbate so much. then she laughed and asked what i wanted to do about it. her feet were exposed from the blankets and i slid down to them them and knelt on the floor. she watched me, smiled, and let me continue. i held her foot in my hand, rubbing it lightly then kissing her toes, all while looking in her eyes. she let me. then i kissed the sole of her foot, rubbing my face against its softness, then i licked her toes. she still let me. by then, i was mesmerizing with what was happening. i closed my eyes and just let myself go. i was worshiping her feet, licking, kissing, sucking, smelling. i was moaning and breathing heavily and i was unashamed, lost in my foot fetish activity.


she broke my momentum briefly by getting up for a bathroom break. while waiting, i undressed and laid on the floor, face up, anxious for her return. I asked her to sit on the bed with her legs over the side and to put one foot on my erection and the other on my face. She did that and i was living a fantasy as i humped the sole of her foot while breathing the sole of the other. short of her being fully clothed, this activity had been part of my fetish desires for years. I kept getting harder and she kept letting me be her foot slut. I finally came in her hand with one of her feet rubbing in my face and it was one of the most memorable orgasms ever.


I continue to progress with her on this foot fetish path, getting a little more adventurous each time.  I keep trying new things to see how she will react and she keeps letting me.  in some ways it is almost as if she is leading me instead of the other way around. 

this episode was by far the furthest we have gone. she just let me keep going deeper and deeper into my fetish, groveling, submitting, ejaculating. i think she enjoyed seeing me get so carried away. I wonder how long it will be before she takes a more dominant role and holds her foot out and tells me to kneel ... and beg ... and service her ...

No comments:

Post a Comment