for years i have admired my wife's wonderful feet (usually without her knowledge) and longed to surrender to their beauty and power. i constantly fantasize about kneeling before her and taking her feet in in my hands, massaging them, kissing them, tasting, smelling, worshiping. unfortunately, she has mostly been uncomfortable in allowing my fetish. recently though, there have been a few incidents that have me hoping that she might become more tolerant of my foot fetish and permit to pursue things further. and that's where this blog comes in as i hope to chronicle this much anticipated progress in my submission to her beautiful feet.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

new pedicure

i am very excited because my wife is getting a pedicure this evening and I can't wait to see it. She actually hasn't had one since we were on vacation about 6 months ago and i made the appointment for her then. so tonight when she comes home I will examine her beautiful feet with red toes and I will want to kneel and worship her. Maybe she'll give me a footjob or let me masturbate with her foot in my mouth or let me cum on her toes or something like that. She does owe me a pretty big favor so I hope she's in a good mood when she gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment