for years i have admired my wife's wonderful feet (usually without her knowledge) and longed to surrender to their beauty and power. i constantly fantasize about kneeling before her and taking her feet in in my hands, massaging them, kissing them, tasting, smelling, worshiping. unfortunately, she has mostly been uncomfortable in allowing my fetish. recently though, there have been a few incidents that have me hoping that she might become more tolerant of my foot fetish and permit to pursue things further. and that's where this blog comes in as i hope to chronicle this much anticipated progress in my submission to her beautiful feet.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

barefoot in the kitchen

each night i go to bed with my iPhone next to me on a nightstand. i'm sure that i am not alone in this practice but i am probably unique in my reasoning. you see, i am always hoping that at some point during the night, i will wake up to find my sleeping wife with her feet exposed and posed for stealth photography. and with my iPhone at my side, i will be ready to get a photo or two or maybe some video footage as well.


so far, i have only had two opportunities in about a million nights but that isn't going to deter me. in fact just this morning i used my iPhone in a different manner. i took some video of my wife barefoot in the kitchen as she prepared for work. and even though i was standing very close to her with the iPhone recording, she had no idea what was happening. it looked to her like i was just checking the weather or my email, very natural. 


i plan on exploring this a whole lot more and i'm sure i'll get a lot better at it in time. for now though, here are a few seconds of my wife's feet.





No comments:

Post a Comment