for years i have admired my wife's wonderful feet (usually without her knowledge) and longed to surrender to their beauty and power. i constantly fantasize about kneeling before her and taking her feet in in my hands, massaging them, kissing them, tasting, smelling, worshiping. unfortunately, she has mostly been uncomfortable in allowing my fetish. recently though, there have been a few incidents that have me hoping that she might become more tolerant of my foot fetish and permit to pursue things further. and that's where this blog comes in as i hope to chronicle this much anticipated progress in my submission to her beautiful feet.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pussy Worship

last weekend, my wife and I had sex. it started normally enough with some kissing and caressing. she was particularly aroused by my fingering her clitoris and her womanhood became extremely wet as she bucked her hips against my touch. we broke off a deep kiss and she said "I think you should kiss it." as she is not usually very bossy about sex,i tried to encourage her mood to become a little more dominant until I finally got her to say "oh i want that mouth on my pussy ... do it!"


i love everything about her pussy. it is beautiful, soft, aromatic, responsive and gets wet fast. sometimes she acts like she doesn't want me there at first and makes me plead to be allowed the  pleasure of pleasuring her. then she slowly opens up and before long is moaning and rocking herself gently against my face. and she always loses control and tries to stop me from climaxing her so she can pull me up and shove my hardness in her. she loves to cum on my cock and usually finishes that way.


for me, i absolutely love to worship her pussy and think about it constantly. she doesn't  realize it because she's too busy building an orgasm, but i am her sexual servant kneeling at her altar, worshiping her sex. i am lost in my desire to please her, almost trace-like, and am inspired by her reactions to my offerings.


from my position between her thighs, i frequently find her foot with my cock and slowly hump myself against her. on occasion she will reciprocate by rubbing her toes against me while i lick her. this usually last only a minute or two because she gets wrapped up in her pleasure and rightfully forgets that i have a penis. there have been times when she's allowed me to finish myself by rubbing against her feet (after she's already cum, of course). i love to climax this way, with my cum shooting on her beautiful feet and toes. what a sight that is.


of course, i fantasize about her holding her feet up to my face and ordering me to lick the cum from her foot. i know i would do it for her ... i would do anything to worship her feet and pleasure her pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment